Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My first time!

Welcome! Ok so this is my very first time blogging so bear with me. First I will tell you a little about me. I am a 24 year old North Dakotan that has lived here her whole life. About 7 years ago I met the man of my dreams and we got married this past November 17, 2007. I can't believe that it's all over! And now we are expecting a baby in November. Wow life comes at you fast. Tyler is my husband and he is originally from the Upham area. He was living in Vegas for about a year doing some construction down there but his heart belongs up here in farm country. We recently started our own business Turbo's Construction. Tyler is definately handy and is already very busy with different projects. I have worked for Command Center Inc. the only staffing agency in Minot for over 5 years now. I can't believe it's been that long! I have posted some wedding pictures for you to look at. Hope you enjoy and even though life is super busy I will try to blog as much as possible. Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

yay! welcome to the world of blogging! i'm adding you to my links on my blog if you don't mind. it'll be so fun to check out your life through the blog. :)
jen