Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It all happens in one day!

Have you ever had a day that feels like it just takes forever to get through and anything that can go wrong seems to go wrong exactly on the same day? That was my day on Tuesday! It started out ok, I got to sleep in a little because I had a doctors appointment. Got done with that and everything went well. Got to work and things were going ok, then bam! Got a phone call....grandma Lorraine has been brought to Minot by ambulance. When you get that call of course the worst runs through your head.....So....I stop whatever I was doing immediately and took off towards the hospital. Grandma has some internal bleeding which we then find out is a bleeding ulcer. After several hours at the hospital my mom tells me that I look exhausted and that I need to go home. Also: I have to open for work today so that means I have to be up at 5:15 a.m. So I go home....I call my husband when I get home to see where he is at (he was working up in Bottineau that day) and he states...I'm at my great grandma's house and I need to bring her down to the ER. Seriously! So here I am on this Wednesday morning at 6:15 a.m. at work already for the day...with very little sleep. Please say a prayer for both our grandma's and hopefully everything will be fine! I just need to catch on some zzzzz's.

1 comment:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

our prayers are with you & your families. we hope that all is going to be ok!