Friday, April 25, 2008

Long week


Well, it's been another long week. Sunday and Monday I was sick again. Everyone keeps saying that after the first tri-mester it should get better. Well I'm at 12 weeks now so anytime would be good. The doctor told me to start taking Zyrtec. So I've been doing that and so far so good. Both grandma's are home now and doing well. Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts. Braden had prom last week in Kenmare with his girlfriend. I posted a picture so you can all see. He keeps telling me that he looks like a young Tom Cruise...oh how big his head is.....mom and I are going to the Dakota Rose bed and breakfast tomorrow for the church spring gathering. It should be fun. I like spending as much time with my mom as I can. She's pretty special!

3 comments:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

you are very lucky to live close enough to your mom to spend quality time like that together!

sharbear said...

Whoa, I think I know that girl! Is her name Kari/Carrie?

Tyler & Kelani Welstad said...

Yes her name is Kari from Kenmare!