Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Morning Sickness

Ok, I understand that in the end I will have this beautiful baby and everything will be great. But right now, I'm kinda not likin' the whole morning sickness which isn't so much morning sickness as it is most of the day especially the evening/night sickness. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I have tried the following and they have not worked: Powerade, Seabands, queasy drops, ginger tea, lots of water, and switching the time I take my pre-natal vitamins. But I just need to keep telling myself this won't last forever and it's all worth it!

2 comments:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

i'm sorry to tell you i have no tips to help you out! i hope you find a remedy soon.

sharbear said...

Aww, Kel, that's so exciting! Well, not the sickness part, but the baby part!