Friday, April 17, 2009

Insane Stories!

After having lunch with a couple of good friends and sharing my insane stories of where I work with them they told me I needed to blog about them! Now remember I am not in any way shape or form making these up. This is really what I deal with!





My work opens at 6:00 a.m. and closes at 5:30 p.m. This particular week I was scheduled to open everyday. It was a Tuesday morning if I remember correctly in January. I got out of my vehicle and got my keys out to open the front door to the office. I put my key in and to my surprise the door is already open. Being the stupid person that I apparently am, I decided to just walk in thinking everything would be normal. It was not. In the dark office corner was a man. His hood was up and I couldn't see his face. So instead of running outside and calling the police, like I've been informed several times I was supposed to, I asked "Hello? Hello?" He answered back and told me his name and the morning went on. He and I were the only ones in the office for quite sometime. Around 8:00 a.m. I decided it was time to send him out to the jobsite. I got his application and noticed that his photo id was missing from the I-9. I asked can I see your id please. So he grabs a bunch of papers from his pocket and unfolds this one paper and you will never guess what it was????? A WANTED sign with his mugshot on it from our local police station!!!!!! I calmly stated that I was not allowed to use that form of id and he left...never to be seen again!


I will post other stories later..my heart is now racing again after typing up this story!!!!!

2 comments:

lhallof said...

HAHAHA I love it!! This story never gets old!

Allen Fieldhouse said...

scary!!