Thursday, January 8, 2009

Complete the sentence!

I got this from Jen so...tag your it!

Feel free to play along in the comments section or on your own blog.

Today I: took Schale to daycare and came to work and got stuck in our parking lot

Tomorrow I will: go to work and then pick up Schale and spend the whole weekend playing.

I'm looking forward to: the weekend so I can spend the whole day with my baby!

I could pass on: the snow storm that we are supposed to get this afternoon and tomorrow

Newest song I like: not sure


Last show I saw: What happens in Vegas


Something aggravating: people who drive while texting

One thing you may not know about me: I love having my back tickled.


I can still: remember how to play the saxaphone even though I haven't played it since high school.


Gift I'd want if money was no object: a bigger house, a new car with 4 doors, and an endless supply of clothes and shoes

Tag, you're it!

No comments: