Monday, October 6, 2008

Blogger fun!

Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end.

Joys
1. Being with friends and family
2. Having a day with my husband with no cell phones
3. Reading a good book

Fears
1. Snakes-I am completely terrified of them
2. giving birth
3. not having my mom around

Goals
1. to be a good mom
2. to finish my college degree
3. to visit the Atlantic Ocean

Obsessions
1. facebook
2. myspace
3. television - I need to cut back

Random Facts
1. like Jen I can't whistle
2. I am almost 9 months pregnant
3. I am scared to death about becoming a mom

tag: Candy, Chele, and mom

1 comment:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

you'll be a great mom...just think, it will soon be over (the pregnancy) & you'll be happier than you've ever been!