Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation time!

Hey there. Well tis the season for graduation. Tyler's sister is graduating from high school this Sunday so everyone is busy preparing for that. Kirk (Tyler's dad) flew in from Vegas with Dianne yesterday. We are very excited to see them. Had another doctors appt and everything is going well. I am at 15 weeks now and feeling 10 X better than I was before. Sometimes still get a little sick but nothing compared to before. I am learning that my normal clothes no longer fit so I have been shopping a lot lately! It has been extremely windy here in the flat state and very very little rain. I just heard this morning that the burn ban was put back on! Well I will get some new pictures up soon. Hopefully some family ones after graduation this Sunday! Have a great Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

glad to hear that you are feeling much better!